The Happy Startup School are hosting a one-day happy startup SUMMER CAMP on 20th September 2013 at the Isis Education Centre in the heart of Hyde Park.
Those of you that have been to any of the events they run, whether UX Café or The Happy Startup School, know they always put on a good show. This is taking that to the next level – their first conference (with a twist)!
The event is for anyone that wants to get inspired and learn how to build a HAPPY company in an amazing setting with like-minded people and some inspirational speakers, whether you're at the idea stage or further along and want to build a strong culture and customer base.
On the day you'll learn how to:
• find and inject more passion into your work
• make your own luck by following your purpose
• be more creative and test your ideas out quickly and effectively
• learn to embrace failure and see it as a positive
• wow your customers
• create a meaningful brand and story
• get your story heard for little cost
• get out of your comfort zone and achieve your potential
They've brought in some of the most inspiring people we know to get involved with this so check out the lineup and secure a spot: www.thehappystartupschool.com/summercamp2013
Don't forget to enter the exclusive promo code SUMMERCAMP you'll get a whopping 20% off until the end of August.
There will only be 50 spaces so we expect to sell out soon.
NB - You MUST register here or you won't be allowed in!!
See you all there.