MOKAN Day Trippers Message Board › Heads Up On Me Stepping Down as Organizer

Heads Up On Me Stepping Down as Organizer

A former member
Folks, just wanted to give a heads up that in the next week or so, I will be stepping down as organizer of this group.
When I formed this group nearly a year a half ago, I was going through a very difficult romantic breakup, and as part of my "getting through that", I started taking trips on the weekend to various small towns within a 3 hr drive/radius.  I was doing it alone, and figured there might be some others who were into doing this, so I formed this group.
Between then and now, I've been to many small towns (many more than once), and still often I've been alone.  I have met some great people on a few of these trips, and even become friends with a few of these.
I encourage anyone who is interested in maintaining this group to contact me about stepping up to be an organizer.
And while I may leave this group, I know I will see most of you through other Meetup groups or even possibly in some of these small towns as pure coincidence.
Best regards,
Jason