Disneyland Fan Club Meetup Group Message Board › Holiday Banquet Reminder

Holiday Banquet Reminder

Rob H.
user 7122737
Group Organizer
Fullerton, CA
The holidays are almost here!

At Disneyland, the Halloween decorations are coming down and the holiday decorations are going up!

From November 12, 2013 through January 6, 2014, the entire Disneyland Resort transforms into a magnificent winter wonderland. Gorgeous sights, sensational sounds and seasonal experiences abound throughout both Disneyland Resort theme parks.

Festive garlands, cheerful wreaths and thousands of white and colored lights illuminate the night sky. A towering 60-foot Christmas tree, festooned with more than 70,000 lights and 2,000 custom-made ornaments, reaches for the sky while the smells of freshly made peanut brittle and fudge fill the air.

Sleeping Beauty’s Castle is getting its winter overlay, and soon the spellbinding “Believe... In Holiday Magic” fireworks spectacular will be dazzling the night sky overhead.

And, before you know it, we will all be gathering at the Disneyland Hotel for our magnificent Holiday Banquet, featuring herb roasted chicken breast, pan roasted salmon, herb crusted leg of lamb, slow roasted steamship round of beef, those delicious mashed potatoes just like they make at Club 33 that we all love so much, dark chocolate Yule log, eggnog cheese cake, gingerbread cake with crème cheese filling, and much more!

There will be a tree, and carolers, and a gift exchange for those who want to participate! It's going to be a wonderful holiday celebration!

Thank you very much to everyone who has already sent in their money! Remember, an RSVP on the Meetup website does NOT guarantee a seat at the event. Under our contract with the hotel, I must deliver all the money to the hotel no later than November 21 (30 days in advance of the event). Only the people who have paid by that time will be able to attend. That's the hotel's cut-off. I personally would much rather have more time, but that's how hotels structure these things.

Just to remind, the cost is $125 per person, and checks/money orders may be set to me, Robert Hall, at P.O. Box 3318, La Habra, CA 90632. If sending a check please make sure it gets to me a few days before the 21st so there is time for the check to clear the bank.

If people would prefer to pay by credit card I think I can do that through Paypal, but there is a small fee involved for a credit card transaction of $3.93 (2.9% plus 30 cents) per person. (There is no fee for a straight bank account transfer.) Please contact me at RobertHallMail@gmail.com if you would like to send the money by Paypal.

This is going to be a really magical evening! We spent many years wishing that there was some kind of holiday banquet that we could share with our Disney friends, and we finally got tired of wishing and decided to make the dream come true! And we are so happy that you will be joining us and being a part of the magic!
Brenda
user 51697092
Anaheim, CA
Post #: 67
Thank you Rob!!