addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Do Stuff Austin! Message Board › anyone wanna see NASCAR this Sat in Ft Worth?

anyone wanna see NASCAR this Sat in Ft Worth?

Mike
user 11178307
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hey all, I know how off-putting NASCAR sounds to most people.. and I used to agree.. but I've recently become interested in it, and would love to see my first live event this weekend at Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth.. just to let you know, it will be a historic event because it's the first night NASCAR race in Texas history.. it starts at 630 pm.. so the way I see it, it won't be blistering hot.. and may be the best opportunity to see this sort of thing in person in Texas. I'm planning on couch surfing up there for the night.. I've just begun my search.. late I know.. and I will be leaving early sunday morning as I have to be back in Austin for work at 11am. Please get in touch if you are interested.. I literally have asked all my friends, family, neighbors, random people on the bus.. and no one is interested! Tally ho!