Durham 20s/30s Active Gamers Message Board › FREE.FITNESS.FUN -- @CARY CROSSFIT

FREE.FITNESS.FUN -- @CARY CROSSFIT

Ruby
21CGRUBY
Durham, NC
Post #: 4
Hi Gamers and Active People!!

You guys and gals are AWESOME!! How is everyone doing? I had a great time at the poker championship and chatting with people about my goals to make the 2012 Olympic team. Wanna come check out where I train? Let's so a meet up at Cary Crossfit at the Athletic Lab in Cary, NC!

Cary Crossfit has is an awesome way to get in or stay in shape. Plus you have fun while doing it. There is an fun training group that gets a little competitive and have started to hang out outside of the gym. I think they are starting a little meet up group for members soon. Anyways....I know you guys like competition. So come out and challenge yourself with some burpees, push ups, pull ups, etc!

I spoke with the owners and they told me that they can host our group for a FREE trial anytime this month or any month. In March we can come in for some FREE.FITNESS.FUN on any of the following days this month:

• Sunday, March 13th (12pm or 1pm)
  • Saturday, March 19th (12pm or 1pm)
  • Sunday, March 20th (12pm or 1pm)
  • Saturday, March 26th (12pm or 1pm)
  • Sunday, March 27th (12pm or 1pm)

*Cary Crossfit at the Athletic Lab is located at 1823 Maynard Rd in Cary.*

PLEASE REPLY WITH THE DAY OR DAYS YOU WANNA GO. WE NEED AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE FOR A SUNDAY. ALSO WE CAN GO IN WAVES TIMES IF THE ENTIRE GROUP CAN'T FIT IN ONE TIME SLOT. (i.e a group of 10-20 can go Sunday, March 13 at 12pm then another group of 10-20 can go March 1th at 1pm)

pssstt....I am competing on some of those days above. The days I can join the group arehighlighted in bold. I love Cary Crossfit. It's a fun competitive workout and I've gotten stronger and from training here. Google Ruby Bost if you wanna know how much they've helped me out. I'm the AL January Pull up champion and when you google my name it's the first to come up. How cool is that?

Check Cary Crossfit Twitter Page for the Work out of the Day (WOD)

Like them on Fabebook and check out some cool pics of the people and athletes who train here. The Carolina Railhawks Train here.

-----------------
I'm sure a fitness goal was one of your NYE Resolutions. I know it was one of mine. Come have some fun, do a little competitive workout. And if you enjoy the FREE.FITNESS.FUN during the FREE TRIAL come back and sign up for a membership. Your support to Athletic Lab Supports emerging Elite athlete's like me. Help me on my way to becoming LONDON BOUND for the 2012 Olympic Games. (hahaha...that made me think of PBS. But it's so true. Come support. Share. Have fun while doing it.)
Ruby
21CGRUBY
Durham, NC
Post #: 5
I SAY LET'S GO THIS SUNDAY, MARCH 13th-- 1st GROUP at 12pm second group at 1pm!!
That way I can join you guys for a fun workout!