November 8, 2012 · 6:30 PM
The winter EPiServer Developer MeetUp for 2012 will be on 8th November.
This time we’ll be kindly hosted by long-term EPiServer partners but newcomers to the UK shores; Nansen.
- Thurs 8th November 2012, 18.30 –21.00 ish
- Nansen – 109-111 Farringdon Road, London
I’ve yet to confirm the program, but our focus will be around the upcoming release of EPiServer 7, there is plenty to learn about the new customer features (Blocks, New Edit UI, Packaging to name a few) and as for us, a lot to discuss around the much improved API and new developer features.
- EPiServer 7 and Commerce - David Bowen will take us through some of the new functionality in 7 and also some of the latest Commerce features
- Content rendering in EPiServer 7 CMS and other cool things I've spotted - Mark Everard - (Sorry me again) I'll show some pieces about content / block rendering in CMS 7
- SOLID (the five basic principles of OOP programming and design) - Group member, Duncan Goodall reminds of of the principles of good OOP that we should all know; but have probably all forgotten.
If you want to share any ideas with the group then please just drop me a line. They don’t have to be long talks or even that formal. The most important thing is the sharing (just as I’m sure your Mother’s always taught you!