Earth-Angels Message Board Inspirational Quotes & Sayings › Enochian- The Language of the Angels

Enochian- The Language of the Angels

S. M.
user 33271582
Toronto, ON
Post #: 5
Hello all
Wondering if anyone understands the language of the Angels.

I've taken just a glance at Enochian, the alphabet, and a few symbols.
I was wondering, with the alphabet, if one can, as best as one can, spell out words, or a sentence.
Or, with the symbols, to use one as one)- protection and two)- as decoration.

I know not all of the letters of our alphabet are in the Enochian alphabet, so it would be a bit of work, and/or a challenge, but challenges are fun!
What i would like to do, (and i hope this doesn't sound dumb but,) is put a word, or symbol on the back of a coat i am making for myself.....also, i thought it would be nice, to incorporate more of it in things around the home, like pillow cases, embroidering symbols there, or throw pillows, or even a stencil on the wall.....sort of a "Writing on the Wall" so to speak. ahhahahhaha.

I've picked out two symbols i like, one is. 'Begin anew', the other is, 'Acceptance of optimal health'. both wonderful symbols.

So, what is the consensus?

Awaiting your reply
Susie
Catherine R.
calmcat
Ajax, ON
Post #: 4
Hi Susie,
I love your idea, I don't know much about the Enochian language, but I think the language of angels is that of love. Perhaps go with your intuition, and use the symbols that you feel most connected to, the ones that seem to make you feel good when you look at them? With what symbols or collection of words make you smile? make you remember love, and maybe go with those? whatever you chose it is perfect for you if it makes you feel good inside.
Catherine
S. M.
user 33271582
Toronto, ON
Post #: 6
Hi Catherine,
Thank you for your reply.
What you suggested makes perfect sense. I'll be doing that.
There are some symbols that i like alot, and do make me feel good, and are really pretty. There are alot of swirls in their letters, so any words or sentence will look like a wonderful design!
Thanks again
Susie