|From:||Ruth L. Schwartz, P.|
|Sent on:||Sunday, December 18, 2011 12:39 AM|
Stay tuned - I will be posting info about some ongoing groups very soon! Meanwhile, I invite you to come together to spend the last day of 2011 in a powerful, meaningful, connected way. This full-day workshop will include:
- Calling in a powerful, wise, compassionate energetic force-field to support us in the day's processes.
- Overview of the shamanic healing framework: how we can retrieve lost or stuck parts of our souls, reintegrate our power, and clear our energy fields.
- Shamanic journey: connect (or re-connect) with a guide who can serve as your primary teacher for transformation in 2012.
- Personal exploration, pair- and group-sharing time: what are the most profound lessons and gifts you received in 2011? What are your deepest aspirations for 2012?
- Shamanic journey: identify what needs shifting, retrieving and/or releasing in you so that you can embody those aspirations, and begin that process.
- Group healing and empowerment circle.
We'll meet from 11 a.m. til 5 p.m. - so you can sleep (somewhat) late on this holiday day, and leave with time to engage in whatever evening festivities (or quiet, contemplative celebrations) you may have planned.
Fee: Sliding scale, $65-125. If you feel strongly drawn to attend but cannot afford it, please contact me; if there is sufficient enrollment, I will make scholarships available. I always aim for complete financial accessibility (i.e. turning no one away.)
Hope to see you,
and many blessings in these beautiful and challenging times -