EastBay PlayReaders Message Board › Christmas Carol play now posted--and a special commemorative version is avai

Christmas Carol play now posted--and a special commemorative version is available!

Jeff D.
Hi playreaders,

I've posted a free, print-it-yourself version, as usual, of A Christmas Carol, on our site in the usual spot under More/Files. However, if you'd like a special, spiral-bound, 30-month commemorative edition of EastBay PlayReaders successful existence, you can contact me and I'll prepare one for you. It's $7 if you want to pick it up at the reading, $8 if you'd like it mailed to you. A photo of it is below. It includes all the illustrations of the original first edition of 1843, and is 80 pages in an easy-flip format. Also contact me if you'd like a printout of the two-column, landscape, posted version, which is $3, or $4 mailed.

Both editions include an introduction on the history and significance of the novella, a couple of footnotes, and a unique beginning and end which sets the context of the story as a reading by Charles Dickens himself in San Francisco in 1869, written by yours truly. As usual, do not bring other editions to the reading, only the EastBay PlayReaders edition(s).

Enjoy!

Jeff

P.S., If you've not replied to our poll about possible alternative reading days, please do so ASAP.