At our February workshop (Monday the 11th) we will be discussing equity compensation basics.
- What is the difference between founder restricted stock and employee stock options?
- Why is it so important to issue founder restricted stock as early as possible?
- How much company stock should be reserved for stock options?
- Why do companies that give equity compensation need to understand IRS Rule 409A?
- Can LLCs grant stock options?
We will address these questions and more at our workshop. If equity compensation is part of your growth plan, you should have a basic understanding of all of the above. If not, you shouldn’t miss this workshop.
Networking starts at 5:30, workshop from 6:00 to 7:30, Q&A 7:30 to 8:00.
Workshop fee is free for Eastside Incubator members, $10:00 for non-Eastside Incubator members.
Register Here: http://www.startuplawtalk.com/equity-compensation-basics-for-startups/
Questions? Contact Carter Mackley -- [masked].