Eastside Incubator Message Board › New Pricing, Martin Zych on Financial Modeling, Windows 8 Boot Camp, Equity

New Pricing, Martin Zych on Financial Modeling, Windows 8 Boot Camp, Equity Compensation and More!

Matt D.
BigMapper
Bellevue, WA
My goal in 2013 is to increase the intensity at Eastside Incubator. I want you to join me. I want you to commit to building a kick ass startup in 2013. If you are in, I want you to become a meetup member or a bronze keyholder. Over the next two months, everybody in Ei will become a paying member. If you are not interested in becoming a paying member, that is OK (I still want you to build a kick ass startup in whatever way works for you:).

Sign me up - no more payments at the door!

No thanks.

I appreciate you participating in this grand experiment. I think it is going to be a great ride.

Matt

Ps-January was a busy month for me: I had the WTIA Panel with me, Steve Hooper, and Sujal Patel , I had Redmond Demo Day where 300 of my closest friends came to cheer on the teams of the Microsoft Accelerator, and I wrapped up with Silicon Valley Demo Day. If you have some fun stuff to share, send it…I would love to hear what you have been up to! Here are some events that are happening in and around Ei this month:

UPCOMING EVENTS: http://www.meetup.com/EastsideIncubator/­

CEO Series

On Feb 20, Martin Zych is talking about financial modeling. According to 1 super angel in the region, poor/no financial modeling is the #1 reason why he does not make a funding a decision.

CTO Series

Windows 8 Boot Camp: What every Startup needs to know about Windows 8

Legal Meetup

Feb 11 – Equity Compensation Fundamentals with Carter Mackley

Operations outside of Ei:

NWEN Founder's Institute 4 Week-Ideation BootCamp

Is your startup idea worth 8 years of your life? Find out in 4 weeks at the Ideation Bootcamp ow.ly/h8X9x­