RARA
ELMAJIKO
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 6
Hi I really enjoyed tonights meet up oon april 11. I really want to touch up on tonights discussion now that i had time to process the information. In the current situation we are in as a whole society, Revolution would be the only way to change anything fast. Elite powers in control at the moment have to many resources within their grasp to use and manipulate in their liking for things to saty the same and keep taking our freedom. So playing a waiting game with them is a game we would most likly lose at. Only bcs the system we live in is set, although its twisted and the few that know this, we still are to small to have a voice. The system we live in doesnt matter what race you are any more it rich ppl and poor ppl, the haves and the have nots. We cant have total anarchy as a society bcs their are twisted individuals who would take advantage of that, so basic rules must be set. This is only bcs we live in twisted system. All of us have different skills that contribute into our society, our planet. untill we can come up with a common goal to achieve as a whole we are lost. To share our ideas to find out what is the best path to get their first we need to find a better ways so everybody has a voice. This is why i addressed education to be key in all aspects of disscusing anything to do as whole bcs then you can see all aspects of the situation. Right now its about doing the right thing and coming up with the best possible solution to the problem we are facing today. So I will stand with the best method in solving todays global situation.

Antonio