Our local ElasticSearch User Group BeLux has quickly grown to 43 members, including creator Shay Banon (who couldn't make it to this edition).
We 'sold out' so fast, that we booked a slightly larger room at the same location. We are now able to host up to 25 ElasticSearchers. Those who arrive late, might have to stand in the back. Another good reason to be on time :)
Feel free to use this Meetup board to share carpool requests and other transport arrangements (metro station Pétillion is a 3 minute walk).
When: Tuesday, June 11,[masked]:00 PM
Where: ICAB Businesrs & Technology Incubator
Witte Patersstraat 4 (Dutch)
4 Rue des Pères Blancs (French)
Program of our first Meetup:
- 19h00 Get your badge & secure a front row seat.
- 19h15 Quick intro & pizza order for the hungry.
- 19h20 Engagor.com CTO Jurriaan Perseyn will give an introduction about ElasticSearch.
- 20h00 Pizza time and round table during which each participants quickly presents him/herself and has the opportunity to explain a personal ElasticSearch goal or problem. For those without issues, this is the moment to share your "Lessons Learned". Feel free to bring your supporting slides or demo.
- 20h45 We'll pick one or two ElasticSearch challenges from the pizza round to dive into during this collaborative expert session.
- 21h30 Closing with some beers, during which you're invited to suggest hands-on workshops or your own presentation for next edition.
The room & drinks are kindly paid by our sponsors (Data.be, Engagor.com and KnowledgePlaza.net).
We'll order food at 19h30 and expect you to bring some pizza cash in case you're hungry.
We took the liberty to twist the official ElasticSearch logo for our Belux user group, since it is well known fact that Manneken Pis helps Bonsai to grow :)
Looking forward to meet you, exchange information & learn new tricks.
Kind regards from your organizers,
Sandy, Eric & Toon (GSM [masked])
P.S. Transport info:
- By train: Etterbeek Station at a 10 min. walking distance.
- By tram: Tram 23, 24, 25. Stops Arsenal/Arsenaal or Hansen-Soulie at 3 min. walking distance.
- By underground: line 5 direction Herrmann-Debroux; Station Pétillion at 3 min. walking distance (underground network map).
- By car: ICAB is situated on the Arsenal Site. This historic site is located on the axis “Place Général Meiser - Montgomery Square - Bois de la Cambre” near the intersection between Boulevard Louis Schmidt/Boulevard Général Jacques and Chaussée de Wavre. Landmark for the Arsenal Site is Delvaux, the renowned Brussels manufacturer of handbags. Parking available in the surrounding streets.
RSVP limit: 25 "Yes" RSVPs
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with us through my group profile on Meetup.