gast.freund, an innovative cross-cultural platform, is looking for an
enigmatic, international speaker for our launch event. The talk itself will be concerned with the question "What is culture?" and is to be held similarly to a TEDtalk: ca. 15min of informative, humourous, mentally stimulating speech in the English language to a crowd of 50-80 people in which you exhibit your understanding of what culture is. You don't need to have a talk ready when you apply, an interest and a broad idea are enough!
What do you get?
- a prime spot in the most innovative initiative of our generation
- an HDvideo of your talk on our website (currently being built), Youtube and social media channels
- a personal interview in HD over the same channels
- a chance to express your view and ideas to thousands of listeners
- to network with interesting and successful people from all over the world
- a night full of wine, dine, debate with a wonderful
crowd and the memory of it for a life time
- likely: a certain amount of press coverage
What we are looking for:
- international background (ideally an expat, but no must)
- academic background (you went to uni or are still going)
- good public speaking skills
- an interest in what culture is and how "ours" should look like
Please don't be shy! Introduce yourself today!
Looking forward to hearing from you!