Dear members of the German-English-Stammtisch,
gast.freund would like to cordially invite you to its launch event!
Would you like to come? Well, let's see...
- Do you want to easily meet interesting people from Germany and all over the world?
- Do you enjoy international cuisine, drinks at special rates, inspiring talks and live music?
- Do you finally want to have a close circle of friends and acquaintances in the city you live in?
And do you feel like these things shouldn't cost much and be available for everyone?
So do we at gast.freund! So if you can answer any of these questions with a yes, you should not miss out!
How do you join the event? Join our facebook group (link above, or send an email) and find out more.
gast.freund is the charitable initiative that me and my friends started up over the last couple of months. We did it without money and we won't make any money with it, but look how far our positive spirit has taken us:
gast.freund recognizes that every day, there are new, wonderful people coming to Germany for a job or their studies. We also see that there are many interesting Germans looking to make international friends and business contacts.
However, there are few places where expats and Germans can meet in a relaxed, sociable environment (except for may be your Stammtisch :)).
To create this place, we started up gast.freund!
Why don't you take a tour around our website, become a member by joining our facebook group (link above) or support us by liking our page?
And when you come to our launch event on July 23. you will get:
- A delicious and themed two-course meal (either German or American Delights)
- A seat on a mixed table with expats and Germans alike and many other chances to network
- Wine at 10 Euros a bottle!
- A wonderful bar jazz/swing/balkan live performance of The Happy Oyster Quintet (meet them and watch them play on our website! it's worth it)
- Inspiring talks by our speakers:
- Petra Rees, American, a Harvard Business School Graduate and Entrepreneur
- Manouchehr Shamsrizi, German and Person, Yale Fellow, "The Young Voice of Germany"
(also meet our speakers on our website!)
- photo memories of the event
- many more awesome activities
ALL FOR 10 EUROS (all of which goes directly to the location). Convinced?
Even if you can't make it on the first event, join our group (link above), start meeting people there and stay updated about following events.
We will be so very grateful for any posting, liking, sharing! Thank you!