addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

English-German-Stammtisch Hamburg Message Board › sometimes life's strange

sometimes life's strange

A former member
Hey folks,

unfortunately there is a health-problem with someone in my family, so I can't be in Hamburg this weekend. I'm going to drive home to Hanover tomorrow.

The meetup WILL take place on saturday though I'm not there - think it's stupid to cancel the whole thing. I'm looking for a host, but when a few of you are present everything else will also work and go on. There are tables booked for 40 people (this is a meetup from two english-speaking-groups) with keyword 'meetup' - just ask the owner inside.

If you don't like to come because of these circumstances simply revoke your RVSP. But I think you should go though I'm not there to do a kayak-tour. I'm sure many of you have already been on water so please let the restaurant/rental station know how much of you are going to rent a boat. They keep the boats for you, please let them know if you DON'T need them!

So sorry about this and I hope to see you next meetup!? Sometimes shit happens when it's the worst moment of time.

Have fun inside and outside water!

Regards,

Tobias