Kilimanjaro, a name as melodious and exotic as the mountain itself. Interpreted as Mountain of Light, Mountain of Greatness, Mountain of Caravans and “The Rooftop of Africa” - by any name Kilimanjaro is a fitting metaphor for the compelling beauty of Tanzania. Rising mightily, yet gracefully from the surrounding plains, Kilimanjaro is the highest peak on the African continent, the tallest mountain in the world measured from base to summit and the only of the great mountains of the world that can be successfully climbed by most fit people.
We invite you to join us again as we climb magnificent Kilimanjaro for the second year in a row. We just couldn't get enough of this remarkable mountain and are ready for more. This time we plan to climb along the beautiful and very scenic Machame route, or also known as the 'Whiskey Route'. Most climbers will reach the crater rim with little more than a walking stick, proper clothing and some strong determination. Reaching the summit, Uhuru Point, earns you a climbing certificate, a great photo and serious bragging rights for the rest of you life. No matter what point you reach- you'll leave with unforgettable memories of a most incredible life changing adventure,this we can promise you.
After our phenomenal mountain adventure, we venture deep into the the heart of the Serengeti and Ngorongoro for an extraordinary safari adventure,with an exclusive Hemingway safari camp-trust me it doesn't get any better than this.
Hike the tallest free standing Mountain in the world the 'Roof Top of Africa' along the "Machame Route" and earn some serious bragging rights.
- Climb with the best team of porters and mountain guides in Africa (this we gaurantee).
- Enjoy delicous 3 course meals along your mountain journey, with fresh produce brought to camp half-way through the climb (ensures the quality of food)
- Receive a certificate from the National Park for reaching Stella’s Point or Uhuru Peak
- Experience the 'Great Migration' at our exclusive private safari camp especially for Enticing Adventures in the heart of the Serengeti
- Luxury safari tents in an exclusive camp, with private out- door bush showers
- 4 days of exciting safaris with some of Tanzania's best bush trackers
- 3 course gourmet meals prepared by an experienced bush cook (private safari camp)
- Visit a traditional Maasai Village and experience the Maasai culture
- Full day safari in the Ngorongoro Crater home to thousands of the 'Big Five' elephants, lions, buffalo, cheetah and the endangered black rhino
- Donations made in your name to an African child in need and her community
- Contribution of planting 1 tree per climber in the Kilimanjaro region
Sensational Zanzibar Island extension for some serious relaxtion and the worlds most exotic beaches.
Check out our website for full details on this exciting new adventure www.enticingadventures.com
We're looking forward to having another amazing group join us in Tanzania for our second climb up Kilimanjaro,the first group was an incredible group and were sure our second one will be even better!
Let us know if you have any questions?
Looking forward to seeing you soon, Hakuna Matata!
Sherie & Kristal
NOTE: Enticing Adventures strongly believes in responsible travel, and so do our partners in Tanzania. They have an excellent reputation in Tanzania and a very high success rate for climbers reaching the summit. They are partners for responsible travel with 'Kilimanjaro Porters Assistance Project' and IMEC. This means they are not exploiting anyone by your climb. Porters and cooks are usually paid 3 times as much as with other companies and are provided plenty of food, clothing, tents and healthcare.