addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Eugene Oregon Programmers Message Board › Startup Weekend

Startup Weekend

mark
nohorse
Eugene, OR
I've been to a few startup weekends and they are a ton of fun.  There is one in Eugene for the first time next weekend Fri, Sat, Sun.  http://eugene.startupweekend.org/­  It's a big time commitment, but also a way to meet a bunch of great people that are interested in launching a startup in a weekend.  Whether or not your team's business continues after the weekend is totally up to you.  It's $80 for a ticket and most of that goes to the catered food.  If that's outside your budget, the organizers have gifted me some promo codes that can cut that in half.  If you're completely broke but still want to go I even have a few free passes.  It's important that everyone who wants to participate can get in, so contact me directly for promo codes if you need one.  I'd love to see this be a success in our town so we can do it again next year, attract some positive press about our tech/startup "scene" etc..