addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Exit 109 Yakers Message Board › A big thank you...

A big thank you...

Christopher
user 16424801
Group Organizer
Matawan, NJ
Post #: 27
....to those members that are passionate about the E109 meetup group. Recently a few members have stepped up and were kind enough to click on the Donation button to the left. Meet-up Organizers promote different events for the shear joy of having face to face interactions with others who share the same interests.
Some groups charge dues or a per event fee, others throw a hat out to cover running their perspective sites. Meet-up charges organizers $177.00 per year to host our domains, it doesn't come free. I like my predecessor would never consider to mandate collecting a fee, but leave it up to those individual members to contribute to the overall health of this site - no matter the amount. So the thank you goes out to those past, present & future that feel we're a specialized worthwhile group worthy to contribute to.
I am fortunate and proud to have taken over the helm of such great group and the outstanding RSVP's for the upcoming Full Moon Paddles are proof positive. Each day we have new members signing up to join our growing group, please lets make them feel welcome and encourage them to join in on the fun.
Thanks again, smile
Christopher
Carla
Carla1011
Shrewsbury, NJ
Post #: 15
Chris, Glad to help, thanks for the GREAT job, your efforts and enthusiasum have continued to make this a terrific group! Thanks again, Carla