ExpressionEngine Los Angeles Message Board › Save the date-range for a couple new EE meetups

Save the date-range for a couple new EE meetups

Ben P.
user 5381499
Los Angeles, CA
Howdy Folks,

We're finalizing details on two upcoming meetups and I wanted to drop you a note to put them on your radar.

=-=-=-

1) ExpressionEngine Show & Tell in Pasadena, Wednesday March 6, 2013

Michael Boyink will be in town and providing ExpressionEngine training up in Pasadena this coming week. If you're new to EE or and Intermediate user who wants a solid overview of the breadth of EE, Michael's a great teacher and there is still space available in his class:

ExpressionEngine Beginner to Intermediate Training

In the evening on March 6th, we're trying to find a space near the Train-EE class location (somewhere near downtown Pasadena) to share some tips, tricks, and whatever other ExpressionEngine projects you're working.  Start thinking about all that you've been working on that would be fun to share!

** If you know of any venues in Pasadena that may be able to host us or have space available, please drop me a note and let me know!

=-=-=-

2) Stash and Making EE Templates More Efficient, Early April

In early April, Adrienne Travis (author of the popular Devot-EE article Template Partials using Stash) will be joining us via video conference to talk about Stash.  We'll plan some time for the group to share their own template best practices as well (and if you have any specific practices you'd like to share, let me know and we can probably work in another 5-10 minute presentation).

Final details on date and venue will be announced soon.

=-=-=-

As always, if you have EE topics you'd like to learn more about or a topic that you would like to speak on this year, please drop us a note.  We'll send an update when we have more information about each of the above meetups.

Cheers,

Ben