Get another day of use from your Halloween costume!
We need your Zombie brains, your Vampire slayer tools, and your Frankenstein muscles to awaken the spooky corners of the Fab Lab!
Here is the list of projects we plan for this Saturday:
- Moving the Dead Bodies (well it's lots of stuff we need to inventory, recycle or throw - we need trucks and muscles and brains)
- Craft our Wood Coffins (kidding, we need tables, we have materials, need your muscles)
- Hang our Visitors from the Gallows (ok not really, but we need to make signs and hang them up, so need ladders and muscles)
- Check for Zombies under the floorboards (Sand and repaint the existing wood tables. If anyone has an industrial sander we could tackle part of the floor as well)
What to bring & wear:- Wear an element of your halloween costume - but modify it for Spooky Safety Saturday - with closed toe shoes, work gloves, and a dust mask of sorts. - Hammers, Nails, Screws for our tables - Sanding materials (sandpaper, steel wool, electric hand sander, industrial floor sander)
- Refreshments for the Undead (be great for some crates of water, some pastries and granola bars...)
Respond and let us know you're coming...and Happy Halloween!
Free of Charge