Friends Of Animals United NJ/NY (FAUN) Message Board › Torturing animals in/around Union City, NJ

Torturing animals in/around Union City, NJ

Suhana
tinkfromheaven
Westwood, NJ
Post #: 37
I frequently take walks/jogs around Union City and Weehawken, and to my dismay (and to ruin my entire day), I have been finding chicken parts on the road. Two years ago! I found a decapitated rooster in a plastic bag hanging on a fence along the road/sidewalk. I called NJSPCA and they informed me it appeared to be a form of religious sacrifice and they have also found the heads of goats as well!!!

I called the mayor of Union City at that time and they are aware of it, but they do not know who is doing it.

Recently, I found the chicken pieces (corn fed! as I could see the insides!) along the side of the road. The poor creature still had its feathers on! It looked like it was torn apart!!!

Is there anything that can be done?

(The police department of weehawken said they would investigate. Not sure their concern is for the animals, but it certainly is a health issue to them. Heck! I had to warn a lady walking her dog to be careful the dog doesn't eat it.

It's just awful :(((