We're flying Richmond Point this weekend.
GOOGLE MAP: 1545 Dornan Dr, Richmond, CA 94801
Suggested equipment to bring:
1) Your aircraft(s) and ground station (please be prepared to let everyone know the frequencies you'll be using for your Tx, Vtx, etc).
2) Small chair for flying
3) Tools: There'll probably be enough tools and equipment amongst the members, but if you have a mobile workbench setup please bring it.
5) AMA License: (highly recommended if you are flying, you can get it here: http://www.modelaircraft.org/)
6) Bring any new tech you want to share or test. Also please bring a video display if you have it so others can view your OSD/Vtx downlink and can ride along with you.
7) Sunscreen and water. (We'll do our best to coordinate a chest of drinks and snacks as well beforehand.)
Note: we encourage bringing any family members and kids interested in RC flying, as it's a great place for young pilots to learn best practices in the art of FPV. For ground/flight safety purposes, we ask that all young pilots be always supervised and mentored on safe flying practices, kept away from dangerous fly zones, and be courteous/don't touch without asking in all staging areas. There are plenty of areas in the park for bike riding, kite flying, hand-launched gliders, etc, so plenty of other things to do, but please remember, we're here for FPV learning and flying.
Looking forward to seeing you there.