Come join us for our 5th ANNUAL CAMP JEWELL LABOR DAY WEEKEND GETAWAY!
This is a 3 day weekend open to single parents and their children that you'll never forget!
It includes housing, meals and all activities.
From Friday, August 30 at 6 PM to Monday September 2 Noon. There is no better way to end the Summer than with friends, your family and some camping without roughing it! That's right, out in the WILD with indoor plumbing!!!!
SIGN UP ON THE WAITING LIST AND THEN EMAIL ME AT [masked]
I WILL THEN TRANSFER YOU TO THE PAID LIST WHEN I RECEIVE PAYMENT. THANK YOU!
- 540 beautiful acres along the shores of Triangle Lake
- A large dining hall, with the capacity to seat over 500 guests
- We have 7 cabins for our group of 72, each sleeping 12 per cabin with 6 on each side.
- Each cabin will be separated by gender. Men and Boys in one cabin, Women and Girls in the other.
- Each cabin has 2 Shower rooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 vanities and a lounge area with sofas.
- Three large meeting lodges
- 4 seasonal tree house cabins
- Trading Post
- Large outdoor chapel
- Large outside amphitheater
- Indoor climbing area
- Indoor high ropes course
- Outdoor high ropes course
- 3 low ropes courses
- Arts & crafts studio
- Archery range
- Lighted outdoor sports complex
- Wiffleball stadium
- Science Center
- Fitness studio
- Candle making studio
- Pottery studio
- Sandy beach and waterfront area
Please note the following,
1. The price for the 2013 Labor Day Weekend Camp is $75 per person. This includes, lodging, meals and activities.
2. The cancellation deadline will be July 1 2013 for a full refund. If for some reason you can not attend and you are passed the deadline, we will try to sell your reservation to another member. In the event that we can not sell you reservation or part of, you will be responsible for all of the remaining unsold reservation.
3. ALL RESERVATIONS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE! You cannot transfer your own reservation to another person. We need to know and feel safe with the people who will be around our children.
4. If you are planning to attend please sign up on the waiting list. I'll manually transfer every one that sent the check from the Waiting List to the Attending List.
5. With your checks please send the following information which is required by Camp Jewell and for myself to arrange the bunking.
Name of Adult_________________________________________________
Names, ages and gender of children attending (If you have a young child which needs to bunk with you, please note it). ______________________________________________________________
City___________________________________________________________ State__________ Zip______________________
Please email me for my address and if you have any questions, my phone number.