The DFW Ballroom and Latin Dance Meetup Message Board › Where to find dance shoes CW-Swing-Ballroom-Latin

Where to find dance shoes CW-Swing-Ballroom-Latin

Kerry
user 12063813
Addison, TX
Post #: 15
I REALLY like going to Karizmah Dance Shoes. It's a tiny shop but the owners work hard to please their customers AS WELL AS the instructors who send their students out for correct foot wear.

Karizmah Dance Shoes
10420 Plano Road, #109
Dallas, TX 75238
214-221-4201

Lee Ann also carries swede (competitive dance) CW boots.

She has changed - Souldancer shoes are now the Karizmah brand - love those like dancing on clouds!

If you don't find what you are looking for she will order shoes for you as well.

She has an area for consignment shoes. GREAT if you bought a pr of shoes, wore them once and they just will NOT work for you. What do you do with them??? You can not return them. Consign them they may work for someone else who might not be able to afford a brand new pr of shoes or who is just getting into dancing!

Kerry
user 12063813
Addison, TX
Post #: 19
Big news.....I will be selling Karizmah Dance Shoes at the dances on Friday and some Saturday nights at Ballroom HQ. Now you don't HAVE to make that trip all the way out to Plano Road to get your shoes! Lee Ann and Charles will be coming out on a Saturday night for the first set up. They will have the racks set up with Men's and Women's shoes so we can get an idea of styles and general range of sizes for our area! However, if you happen to see a style in the Souldancer line of shoes you like and we don't have it in shop - we can order it! When you do this you can order ANY style of heal and heal height. Souldancer IS the Karizmah line of shoe now days. I love them - they are so cushioning on the feet it feels like you are dancing on a cloud. GREAT for when you are dancing all day long at at competition! http://dealer.souldan...­

If you need me to meet you at Tango & Cha Cha's with the shoes, I have permission from Sue to do that as well.

Also I am stoning shoes as well as doing stone replacements on dance costumes. I stone zip ties in any color of stones and can get a pretty wide range of tie colors to match your partners costume. I use ONLY Swarvoski stones.