addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Calgary Board Gaming Events Message Board › Calgary Subbuteo Club

Calgary Subbuteo Club

Shane H.
user 12187315
Calgary, AB
Post #: 35
Hi all,

After chatting with a few of the boys at Fallcon, they suggested that I post here to mention that the Calgary Subbuteo Club is up and running.

As of right now we host a tournament once a month which is incredibly informal LOL also just get together's whenever someone wants to come have a flick.

The best news is we charge nothing for all our events if anyone wants to try the game out or play in a event. For people that try the game out and decide they want to participate we provide them with everything they need right off the bat and have one of the best teachers in the world (no exaggeration) in our club.

To find out more the best ways are to check us out in the national facebook group where most of the conversations take place here... https://www.facebook....­ or you can hit up the Calgary Subbuteo Club website here.. http://calgarysubbute...­

My contact info is all over both sites and of course through meetup. So if you are interested in just checking the game out or possibly participating in the club down the road drop me a line.

Also don't panic if you don't like soccer. It's not a requirement in the least (Personally I don't care for the sport)

We are also planning to be at Fallcon in 2013!

Shane