Fashionable Causes in Baltimore Message Board › Candygirl Photobook Project Casting Call Tomorrow

Candygirl Photobook Project Casting Call Tomorrow

Victoria
user 38193872
Group Organizer
Baltimore, MD
Hello!

Thank you for signing up for the casting call for Fashionable Causes' Candygirl in Fantasy Land Photobook Project.  The event is Saturday at 9:00 AM located at Sherwood Gardens: 4100 Greenway, Baltimore, MD.  Sherwood Gardens is a park located in the middle of an upscale neighborhood.  There is plenty of street parking and its free.  Please be on time so we can get you registered for the event quickly.

Just a note for photographers: you will not retain any rights to the photos.  Fashionable Causes will own them, but you can use the photos in your portfolio.  We require digital delivery of the photos on the day of the event so we can quickly review your work and consider you for the project.  If you use special cards, please bring a card reader adapter for it.

Just a note for models:  we were unable to get as many make-up artists to sign up as we'd like.  There are a lot of you, so to save time, please bring your own make-up and be prepared to do your own.  If you need help let me know and I will find someone who will be attending that can help you.  Please make sure that your outfit matches the theme and is family appropriate.  You are auditioning to be in a children's book, so please dress and model appropriately.  If it is apparent that you did not read the wardrobe description in the event posting or you completely disregarded it (i.e. you show up in a wedding dress), you will be asked not to participate.

For everyone:  if you cannot come tomorrow, please logon to meetup.com and change your registration.  repeated no-shows will result you not being able to participate in future events because there is money and time invested into the production of these events.  Our goal is to raise money for Children's Cancer Research and to raise awareness about our campaign.  Please bring exact change for your $3.00 donation.  Remember to remind any of your guests who you RSVPed for (or didn't) to bring their donation as well.  Thanks!

Questions? Call 443-203-8443.  Please leave a message if no one picks up right away.  See you there! I'm excited as always :)

Best Regards,

Victoria Crawley, Event Organizer

www.fashionablecauses.org