addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Female Founders Message Board › Looking for one female speaker for wimlink Internet week event June 7th

Looking for one female speaker for wimlink Internet week event June 7th

Tania Y.
wimlink
New York, NY
Post #: 7
Hi ladies!

I run a group called wimlink, whose goal is to promote and support women entrepreneurs and professionals in media and technology. We have an upcoming event on June 7th at the Samsung Center, more about it can be found here.

The topic is the social experience of media, and so far we have three panelists lined up who will be speaking about how social media and community building has impacted and benefited their approach to film distribution, online magazines and brand building (speakers come from Lucky Mag, PepsiCo and an independent film company).

I am really hoping to add one more voice, which I would like to come from more of a technical perspective, to speak about how entrepreneurs and smaller businesses can be approaching the development of social apps or even the addition of community building features to online businesses.

I would love to hear from you with suggestions on women speakers! Someone who has founded a startup in the social media/apps space or who has been heavily involved in social media from a technology perspective would be perfect.

Please message me!

thanks
Tania Yuki
founder, wimlink