Welcome to a group that cares about destressing on your financial life, bolstering your financial health, being as informative as possible, and to have some fun while doing so! :)
* Making the most of your Retirement account (401k, IRA, Roth IRA, 501k, etc.)
* Understanding how current events affect your finances/investments
* Investing 101 "classes": 4-5 2x yearly sessions on picking stocks, mutual funds, building a healthy portfolio for you, etc.
* Bringing in professionals for their valuable insights
* Weekend reading a couple times a month for tips, tricks, and latest financial/investing insights.
* Polls to get a better understanding of your interests, financial questions, and related items.
* Updates on things like our "virtual stock exchange" contest (http://www.meetup.com...)
* Member Profile (Q&A)
Community based, community run, community empowering :)
Financial Literacy - because wisdom and understanding makes great returns on any investment.
Welcome Money Smart DFW Folks!
7300 Lone Star Drive, Plano, TX
This meetup is open for suggestions - what would you like to talk about? Please be sure to visit our ideas board and vote on your favorite topics. We'll meet at Gordon...
This Meetup repeats on the 4th Tuesday of every month