Having hosted our first successful meetup, we're pleased to announce that we'll be hosting a second FREE meetup on July, 2nd. This time we've managed to secure the famous Google campus venue near Old Street. It's a quiet, spacious venue.
- We're redoubling our efforts to ensure established companies attend the event.
- We'll be introducing a skills sticker system so it'll be easy to identify and match up skills required by employers to skills offered by candidates.
- They'll be a presentation from employers looking for candidates and from candidates offering their skills.
- We're currently looking for a drinks sponsor.
- Visit campuslondon for more details about the venue.
Some more info for first time visitors:
London has one of the top 5 largest pools of tech talent in the world. Having attended many meetups hosted by the fantastic VBUG and Skillsmatter enterprises, we've seen the breadth and depth of local tech talent.
Europe and the world comes to London to set up companies and to find work, our meetup will help keep this engine of innovation roaring.
Please join us on the 2nd July, here's what you can gain:
Tech wizards (Job seekers):
- Meet face to face with recruiters and employers based in London
- Exchange contact details with interested parties
- Bring along copies of your CV to hand out
- We'll have a 5 minute talk on how to present yourself when meeting recruiters and employers
Tech players (Employers and recruiters):
- Save yourselves hours on the phone
- Meet enthusiastic, bright developers and technologists
- Collect CV's from candidates you've met face to face
- Bring along plenty of business cards
The event will be well organized, each candidate\employer\recruiter will wear a label clearly showing their name, company name, skills they are looking for\offering, so please fill in your questions.
Looking forward to seeing you!
David and Nish (The organizers)