iPhone workshops for beginning photographers
Learn pro tips and techniques to improve
your iPhone/Android photographyRegister NOW for just $39 and receive a FREE DVD
with free ebook and moreiPhones and Droids are quickly replacing the common point-n-shoot as the go to camera for millions of photographers. After all the "best camera" is the one you have with you and we have our iPhones with us all the time.
But while we have our phone with us almost all the time, the cameras are not the easiest to learn and use. Our three hour mini workshop covers all the basics, from built in editing software to sharing and uploading photos. The instructor covers various camera settings and techniques specific to the iPhone.
The first hour of the class covers basic operation, settings and functions of your camera phone. Topics for discussion include:
* Camera menus and settings
* How to focus and zoom your camera
* HDR (High Dynamic Range) settings and use
* Video mode operation and settings
* Basic operation of the iPhone camera from picture taking to uploading and deleting photos
After a brief break, the second hour of the course picks up where the first hour left off. The instructor will cover the next step in improving your photos, composition. Topics covered in the second hour include:
* Accessories such as add-on lenses, tripods, filters and remote release that can enhance your creativity and improve your photos
* Basics of composition such as "rule of thirds," "golden mean" and other compositional techniques will be taught.
* 10 basic guidelines for more creative photos are also covered and include diagonal/leading lines, shoot high and shoot low, S curves and more.
The third hour continues with a demonstration and discussion of some intermediate level topics such as the creative use of the built in flash and basic editing of your images. Covered in the last hour of the workshop is topics such as:
* Flash settings and creative flash photography
* Basic photo editing with the built in camera app
* Discussion of several of the free apps for the iPhone and their basic use to supplement the iPhone
At the end of the workshop students will receive a free DVD that includes class notes, several video tutorials covering basic photo operation and iPhone photography tips, tricks and techniques for better photos.
Our instructor is a former Apple employee and he helped lead the first iPhone launch. He has been an avid iPhone user since the beginning and his iPhone photos have been published both on the web and in print. He also is a former university photography instructor and has over 30 years of photography and teaching experience.
All of our classes and workshops at FCCP are covered by our Education Guarantee, which simply states:
Florida Center for Creative Photography students may repeat their paid class, workshop or bootcamp for FREE as many times as necessary to insure that they have completely learned the material presented by the instructor. If you find a better guarantee from any other educational source in the Tampa Bay area, we'll pay for your registration.
Think about it, you can come back and get additional training when new phones and apps come out and never have to pay for your iPhone training again.You can learn more about our Beginning Digital Photography Bootcamps here.You can learn more about our in-the-Field Mini Workshops here.Upcoming iPhone & Android Beginning Photography WorkshopsiPhone & Android Beginning Photography Workshop, February 22, 2013
iPhone & Android Beginning Photography Workshop, March 8, 2013
Upcoming iPhone & Android Photo Editing WorkshopsiPhone & Android Photo Editing Workshop, March 22, 2013
Additional dates will be added if the above workshops fill to 80% or more
We offer these workshops every month except December
The dates for September, October and November will post the first week of august