Looking for a healthy fun alternative to your New Year's Eve? Look no further, we have the perfect party! Please join us for a delicious raw food potluck with entrees, desserts, and non-alcoholic beverages. After dinner join in games, karaoke, and fun activities to help bring in the New Year.
Everyone should follow these simple rules;
* Each person should bring a dish that serves 12 to 15 people, with proper serving utensils
* If you are new to raw or can't bring a dish, it's $15 per person in place of a dish.
* Bring copies of your recipe
* Raw recipes can be found on www.rawguru.com
* Use all vegan, raw and organic ingredients
* Use distilled, reverse osmosis, or spring water if your dish requires water
* Please bring your own plates and silverware so we can reduce cost. To be kind to the environment we encourage you to bring non-disposable plates and utensils to use in place of disposable. We have a sink for rinsing after the meal.
These gatherings are for any and all of these groups...
* Anyone looking to improve his or her health and happiness
* Newbies that want to try dishes out or learn more
* Those who have had transformative experiences with a raw lifestyle and want to make friends
* Raw pioneers looking to sharpen skills and share recipes
* Individuals with poor health or excess weight that are looking to gain energy and vitality
* Anyone looking for good eats
* Anyone looking to meet people with similar interests who are in vibrant health