FOREVER RECESS. Come and join us for a magical night of judgement-free and uninhibited fun! There will be plenty of laughter, new friendships, delicious food + drinks, and not to mention, the craaaziest games you've ever played. Intrigued yet? We aim to please, and make it our #1 goal to bring awesome people together for some lighthearted entertainment. And don't you worry one bit! Your laptop and couch have already reassured us that you won’t be missed too much. See you soon! ;)
A Few FAQs----
Q: What's the difference between a bar with games and Forever Recess?
A: Any bar can put out table games, but the difference with Forever Recess is that we have…
• An amazing & dedicated staff whose sole purpose is to ensure merriment will be had by all the attendees!
• A variety of team and single player-based games--all of which will put that colossal signature Forever Recess smile on your face of course!
• A Locks and Keys game that will give everyone a reason to approach each other, get close, and talk. We promise these interactions will be 100% void of creepiness! Awkwardness on the other hand will be viewed as completely, and utterly endearing + socially acceptable.
• A dedicated night specific to meeting new people and making new friends in a fun and lighthearted environment. Instead of attempting to make eye contact with that cool-looking fellow across the room... Forever Recess events are solely organized to make meeting new friends easier and less tricky!
Q: What if I don't want to take part in the Lock & Key game?
A: There will be absolutely no pressure for you to participate in the Lock and Key game. One of our top priorities at Forever Recess is to make sure everyone is comfortable by providing a relaxed and entertaining environment where anyone will be able to feel welcome to have an amazing night out. So maybe you’re attending the event to kick butt at the games and keep to yourself and with people you are already familiar with…
No worries at all. But who knows who you might miss out on talking with…*cough* *cough* your new best friend...
Q: How do I know I will like the people there?
A: Can a moose balance 3 sets of peanut shells on top of it’s snout?! We don’t know either...But meeting new people and being open to building new friendships is only half the fun! The other half is that incredible feeling at the end of night when you are completely happy and proud of yourself for taking the the chance to try Forever Recess and genuinely enjoyed yourself. Isn’t that worth giving a shot?
Q: Besides the lock and key and other games that you may create, what is the difference between me throwing my own house party with drinks and games?
A: By being a part of the Forever Recess Crew, you open up the world of possibilities:
• Interaction with some brand spankin’ new people in an upbeat, yet comfortable environment.
• Did we mention AWESOME people watching?
• Increased “fun potential” as you compete against complete strangers and share laughs in the process.
• Absolutely no party prep-work, stressing over party-hosting in your own home (*gasp* “Who broke what?!”), 85 year old neighbors… Need we say more? Oh yes, NO CLEAN-UP! Hooray!
• The odds of meeting new and interesting people are oh so much greater! Come on, tell us you’d much rather enjoy being stalked at a friend of a friend’s college house party by your new acquaintance’s creepy cousin (yeah, the one with that amazing glass eyeball collection).
• Be yourself or be whoever you want to be! Write “Hallucinogenic Hamburgers” on your name tag if that tickles your fancy, and have a splendidly carefree night living as your alter ego...