This is our intermediate workshop and is an all-day event (9:00-6:00). The class size is limited to ten people. This class will NOT be a presentation - it will be INSTRUCTION. I intend to truly TEACH each of you and ensure that you will have developed skill during the workshop. I am including A LOT of topics. In the future, it's likely that I will split up this curriculum into several, separate workshops.
I intend to teach the following:
- Understanding how to use YOUR camera
- Creating PORTRAIT LIGHTING in ANY situation
- Perfect OUTDOOR lighting using ONLY a reflector
- Creating STUDIO QUALITY lighting with AFFORDABLE $350 lights (cost less than $350)
- Understanding/creating depth of field
- INDIVIDUAL and GROUP posing techniques
- CONTROLLING children and getting EXPRESSION
- BASIC and STYLISTIC composition
This workshop is very practical and covers those things that are essential in making you a good photographer. There isn't anything I'm covering that isn't useful for all photographers to understand.
I am excited for this opportunity to teach and look forward to developing future photographers. You will learn more in this single day about photography than students learn in most college programs, internships, or workshops. I realize the price is not insignificant, but it will be worth it.
LUNCH IS PROVIDED!
BONUS: ALL participants will receive FREE admission to our upcoming LIGHTROOM class! (date and time TBA)