Branding Your Company will teach you how to brand your company through the different stages of its development. Successful brands are built on a foundation of a meaningful brand strategy. That strategy provides the framework for what your brands mean and how they should be organized. Your brand designs the framework for all your messaging and is one of the key critical pieces of your product offering.
- Brand assessment, positioning, messaging, architecture and nomenclature, strategy & tone
7:00 - 7:45pm: Refreshments/Mixing
7:45 - 9:00pm: Discussion, Moderated by Aaron Abram
9:00 - 9:30pm: Audience Q&A, Moderated by Jad Meouchy
9:30 - 10:00pm: Mixing with panelists/audience
Co-Founder / CEO
JibJab is a digital media company dedicated to making funny things worth sharing. We’ve been pioneering online entertainment production and distribution since 1999. From political satires like the 2004 smash hit "This Land" to offbeat Sendables eCards and personalized Starring You videos, their insanely audacious goal is to make billions of people happy.
JibJab consists of the best artists, comedians, writers, musicians, performers, technologists and business people to produce world-class original entertainment on the Internet.
- This Land, an animated political satire about George Bush and John Kerry, became an overnight viral hit.
- Starring You! platform (2007)—people have uploaded over 150 million heads.
- JibJab raised $17.9M in funding from Sony Pictures Entertainment, Polaris Venture Partners, and Overbrook Entertainment.
- Gregg graduated with an MBA, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
Writer & Journalist
LA WEEKLY Articles
MUCK RACK Articles
- Contributing Columnist to ReadWrite, LA Weekly, Muck Rack & others publications.
- Adam is one of the most well regarded technology journalists in LA and has broken many top stories.
- Featured in Print, Online & On-Air for The Los Angeles Business Journal, Marketplace Radio, Los Angeles Magazine, Angeleno Magazine,SLAM Online, Peter Greenberg Worldwide, Los Angeles Times Community Newspapers
- Moderated Q&A discussion for “Surviving Year 1; (10) Panelists” @ UCLA Anderson School of Management with over 300 attendees.
- Adam is also a renowned artist whose art has been showcased in exhibits internationally; one of his famous clients is Marvel Comics legend, Stan Lee.
- Adam received his M.A., Journalism, S.I. Newhouse School at Syracuse University
Founder / CEO
ParkMe is the leading provider of parking information to navigation companies and smartphones. ParkMe has built the world's most comprehensive parking database, including more than 25,000 locations in more than 500 cities, 19 countries and three continents. ParkMe's free app, ParkMe, helps drivers find real-time parking availability in the form of "heat maps," letting users see the most likely availability for parking on a block-by-block basis.
- ParkMe has raised $5M+ from Fontinalis Partners (founding partner Bill Ford is of the Ford Motor Company family) and IDG Ventures.
- Partnership with ABM Parking Services will add almost 2,000 more lots and structures to its parking inventory nationwide.
- ParkMe’s parking data provides TomTom with location information for more than 16,000 parking facilities throughout the U.S.
- Sam received his BA, Economics, University of Colorado at Boulder
PR Executive Vice President
BLAZE is the nationally recognized PR firm that attracts compelling and aggressive consumer brands that need to win. BLAZE develops campaigns that help our clients create or reclaim relevance in the marketplace. They specialize in branding, PR & social campaigns.
- Clients include: ESPN, Marriott Hotels, Honest Tea, Easton Sports, Newcastle Brown Ale, KeVita, Performance Bike, Design by Humans, 7-Eleven, Roy's Restaurants.
- Instrumental in rebrands and start-ups such as AmaWaterways, Snobar Cocktails, Performance Bicycle, KeVita Sparkling Probiotic Beverages, and Hangar 24 Brewery.
- Recognized for leadership in consumer PR, taking home two Hermes Awards, Communicator Award, PRSA PRism and Silver Quill Awards.
- Matt received his B.A., Communications/History, University of Southern California (USC)
Director of Marketing
Founded in 2006, Mogreet is the leading text messaging platform for the delivery of rich media and video to mobile devices, and reaches 2 billion consumers globally. The company works with leading retail, entertainment, media and consumer products marketers, as well as developers, through the Mogreet Developer Platform.
- Mogreet raised $14.1M in Venture Capital from DFJ Frontier, Draper Associates, Ascend Venture Group, Black Diamond Ventures, Spyglass Ventures & Bryant Park Ventures
- Serena has implemented local, national and international social media campaigns for a wide range of brands including Kraft, Scion, Kohl's, Avon, Mattel and many others.
- MobileMarketer.com listed Serena as, "2013 Mobile Women to Watch"
- Serena received her BA in History, Brandeis University
5762 West Jefferson Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90016