addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Founding Moms' Exchange: San Francisco! Message Board › First Founding Moms' Exchange SF- Wrap Up

First Founding Moms' Exchange SF- Wrap Up

Stephanie S.
stef-organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hi All,

I thought I'd send out a brief wrap-up of our first Founding Moms' Exchange so that everybody who couldn't make it stays in the loop.

We have an amazing, very diverse group of women with amazing, very diverse businesses and we're definitely all going to learn a lot from each other! Oreet, of SharQui the Bellydance Workout (http://sharqui.com/)­ has graciously agreed to co-host/second the group. If you haven't met her yet, Oreet has been running her business for 10+ years and has a gorgeous 2 year old boy.

One of the first orders of business is finding a more convenient location and time for more Moms to be able to join us. While the coffee at Philz is indeed delicious, it's not the best ambiance for larger groups or children. I'll be sending out a poll shortly with some options and your feedback is greatly appreciated!

We'll be keeping next month's meetup as a similarly informal exchange and once we get more secure with times and locations start adding in speakers. If you have ideas for topics you'd like to hear about or know a speaker that would be a good fit for the group please let me know! (Non-group members only for speakers, so there's no awkwardness)

It was a very auspicious beginning to what's sure to become a great resource for all of us Moms who are out here, trying to do it all. Next month's meetup will be even better!

Best,

Stef