Survey from Friends of Boundary Waters Trails
Saturday, December 11, 2010 9:09 PM
Hello fellow Friends of BWCA Trails,
We would greatly appreciate it if you would take a couple minutes to answer the following 11 survey questions. We're very interested in getting your feedback to help us shape our future activities, and to find ways to engage more folks to make this Meetup group even more fun and effective.
To answer the survey, please reply to this email. For the multiple choice questions, just put an "X" next to your selection(s). The 11th question (Your name/Meetup ID) is optional, but the survery response would be so much more valuable if we can tie your responses to your name, and potentially contact you via Meetup in the future for volunteer opportunities.
Thanks for your valuable input,
Friends of BWCA Trails Organizers
1. How many Friends of BWCA Trails Meetup Events have you participated in?
2. How did you become aware of the Friends of BWCA Trails Meetup group?
3. List the primary reason you?ve not gone on more Meetup trips.
4. What is your preference for the length of an outdoor Meetup Event (in days) ?
a. 1 ? Day Trip
5. What season(s) do you prefer to take trips in?
6. What part of the week do you prefer to take trips in?
a. Weekdays (Monday ? Friday)
b. Weekend (Friday night ? Sunday night)
c. Long Weekend (Thursday night ? Sunday night)
7. What type of outdoor Meetup activities interest you most?
d. Car/Cabin Camping
e. Snow Shoeing
f. Cross Country Skiing
8. What Outdoor skill would you most like to learn more about during a future Meetup?
9. When it comes to Meetup activities what role are you interested in playing?
b. Trip Leader
10. What skills do you have that you?d be willing to use for the benefit of this Meetup Group?
a. Web Design / Administration
b. Member Database Creation and maintenance
c. Graphic Design
d. Grant Writing
e. Public speaking and presenting
f. Writing Press Releases
g. First Aid Training
h. Plant, Tree, Flower, Moss, Lichen identification
i. Outdoor Skills and Leadership
11. Your Name / Meetup Name: