Join us for an innovation workshop that is bound to change your experience and outlook of travel forever.
Do you enjoy traveling, innovation, adventure, and meeting people? It's possible to accomplish all of the above thanks to the folks at travel2change. They are helping communities and travelers all over the world by serving as a platform to connect passionate travelers with meaningful travel experiences and, in short, to improve lives!
Join us for this hands-on workshop to imagine new and meaningful travel experiences. Add your fresh thinking to the shape and future of traveling. Let's improve the experience of travel for travelers AND locals alike.
*Space is limited so RSVP now!
• 5:30-6pm Registration and Networking
• 6-6:30pm Call for travel2change experience ideas
• 6:30-7:30pm Break out sessions for brainstorming
• 7:30-8pm Discussion of how to make ideas happen
• 8-8:30pm Wrap up and networking
About the Speakers
• Thomas Kohler is the founder of travel2change. The platform is shaped by Thomas' research as an Associate Professor of Marketing at Hawaii Pacific University. He is currently a visiting scholar at UC Berkeley to explore how organizations can use crowdsourcing to create social innovation.
• Mitch Gordon is the CEO/ Co-founder of Go Overseas and the Entrepreneur in Residence at the UC Berkeley Haas School of Business. Mitch is an entrepreneur, starting a number of companies in the field of travel & education. His most recent company, Go Overseas, has become the most trusted resource for researching international education programs around the world.
• Leila Banijamali, Organizer of this Meetup group and startup lawyer at Bedrock will be moderating.
* As always, we'll be sticking with the RSVP list at the registration desk. Please make sure you update your RSVP if you can't make it so someone else can take your place.