Littleton, CO
Hello Meetup Members,

There has not been much in the way of paddling Meetups this past season. I take responsibility for not offering trips, as I have not been in a position to do so. This Meetup will expire end of the year unless someone wishes to take up the reins. I put it out to our Organizer team and so far no one wishes to take the reins. If you wish to take over running this, I recommend that you:

1. have at least one more dependable person who can run as an assistant. These trips require two people for leadership, for safety, as the bulk of people who sign on are beginners in some respect, or unfamiliar with river runs if they are experienced but new to the area. Safety must come first and last before "fun" can be deepened.

2. There is a cost involved in running a Meetup; currently $75 per 6 months. Unless you want to carry that financial burden yourself I recommend charging people who sign up at the sign-up

3. If you wish to have a Meetup that is comprised of more than members only casually interested, with no boats or gear, than I recommend the above even more; to have people put some financial value to signing on board, rather than just sign up at no cost as a "maybe this is something I'd like to try" enlistment.

I'm available as long as my last payment to "" remains viable to answer questions about taking over or recommendations to make it a better experience for you and members.

We're all between swims. I hope you remain upright or roll up successfully. Enjoy.