OC & LA *** FUN FUN FUN Message Board › OC FUN + INEXPENSIVE (Not Dallas!)

OC FUN + INEXPENSIVE (Not Dallas!)

A former member
Hi Everyone,

Hey just getting started here, and noticed my first email somehow was titled "Dallas" Fun and Inexpensive.....

Needles to say, this was a mistake! (oops)

I'm looking at opportunities for fun free activities outdoors including outings for disc golfing (FREE!), trips to public skate parks (FREE!), and outdoor bar-b-ques. (BYO)  Maybe even an event that incorporates all three!

I'm looking at events at public libraries (FREE!), Mall-walks (FREE!) and other fun and inexpensive things to do and experience as a group.....

Please feel free to make suggestions, comments, or even to send in your craziest ideas.. The group is ours to share.  My goal is to have FUN without costing you or me a ton of hard-earned loot. I will not ever charge *membership* fees for the group. NEVER!   I will ALWAYS try to create events that are FUN + INEXPENSIVE.

That means no long drives (carpools welcome and encouraged), free parking, and lots of FUN!

This group is all about having FUN, without breaking out a stack of cash or racking up oppressive credit card charges.  Spread the word and bring your friends to check us out......

Here's to making 2013 the best year evah!

Clemens