GA 400 Linux Group Message Board GA 400 Linux Group Discussion Forum › Request for Organizers

Request for Organizers

Andy
user 12961566
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Hello fellow Linux enthusiasts!
I'm putting out the call for help in organizing the group due to time constraints.  My family is starting to grow and my free time is becoming much more of a premium.  Weekends, and Sunday afternoon in particular, have taken all my time recently so I can interact with and watch my son grow.  As much as I love working with Linux, family comes first.
We are getting anywhere from 4-8 people each week and I would like the group to continue.  The group needs to have at least one designated organizer each week to meet first-timers and to help answer Linux questions.  I will continue to pay the group membership dues on meetup, and will stop by as time permits.
Respond if you have any interest in becoming a meeting organizer for weekly meetings.  There are no other duties than showing up at the meeting you organize and doing a brief meet and greet with group members.  The location can be changed if desired and a topic can be added as well.  If we can get 3-4 organizers, there should be sufficient coverage so one person isn't locked into hosting every week.
Thanks!
Andy