Michael T.
Brighton, MA
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone,

What topics for meetups would you like to have? I can give a few presentations on various topics, but I'd appreciate any volunteers for whatever GNU / Linux topics you may have a particular expertise on.

Jesse C.
user 186413112
Barkhamsted, CT
Post #: 2
1. What versions of Linux are the most user friendly.
2. Introducing Linux to novices and those pissed with Windows or Mac, as a user's system rather than a programmer's system.
3. Petitioning to Ubuntu about bringing back the Wubi installer, plus making a version for Mac OS X
4. Developing a website that lets people run a personal Linux virtual machine in the cloud...within the web browser.
user 83703982
Group Organizer
West Hartford, CT
Post #: 7
If you'd like to give a presentation at an upcoming meeting, let me know and I can add it to the announcement. Alternately, you can simply add it as a comment to the event page.

I suggest simply going with something you're interesting in and choosing a date. Polls can be useful but in the past they haven't been accurate at predicting the audience for a particular topic. Many people who are interested in the subject will attend if it's on the agenda but won't necessarily respond to a poll, plus there's a lot of people who attend regardless of the topic.

Edit: I see the OP is very old, but same advise applies to others.