align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Greater New Orleans Tea Party Message Board DEFEAT SEN. MARY LANDRIEU IN 2014 › We have our candidate! Jim Letten for Senator

We have our candidate! Jim Letten for Senator

Doug W.
Metairie, LA
Post #: 23
We need to draft Jim Letten to run against Mary Landrieu! I'm calling on anyone who may have a connection with Jim or his associates to pursuade him to take on Landrieu for Senator. What say you GNOTP?
Skip
user 4023821
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 399
Yeah but why does Eric Holder sing his praises? And why did his staff feel they needed to leak info anonymously? It's almost as if DoJ sent Letten down to 'triage' the NOLA crooks, save the connected ones and put all the blame on patsies.

After all, if I was a liberal trying to protect what I could of an evil nest of liberal corruption, I'd do just that. How many Morial/Nagin cronies were saved?

Isn't it interesting that it's always flunkies sent to prison? How does this happen? It's just the underlings that are corrupt it seems. People at the top are just pure as the driven snow from the number of indictments we see. Nagin knew nothing. Morial knew nothing. It was just his evil underlings. Now when I was in the 101st was common knowledge that a bad unit was the result of bad leaders. In NOLA politics apparently all the leaders are saints and somehow the underlings do all the mischief.

Good thing we have the likes of Eric Holder and footsoldiers like Letten to protect us from the real bad guys.

If Letten was a a good guy half of City Hall would be in jail. I have to think he was sent to prevent that. He did. Obama's DoJ will now reward him for his service in protecting the home of ACORN.

(Doug, the Sarcasm is not directed at you, I just think Letten is part of the problem, not the solution)