Gallatin Girl Geek Adventure Club Message Board › Geek CRaft Night

Geek CRaft Night

Christy M
user 105012182
San Mateo, CA
Post #: 3
What would you ladies like to do? Shall we do a project theme sort of evening or afternoon that changes from month to month? Are there projects you would like to do? Techniques you would like to teach? If we have project nights we can always post a pic of what we will be making and a list of potential supplies people may need to bring. If we just do a themed one such as scrapbooking people bring their own stuff, but certain tools will be available. Discuss.
Kristen N.
user 91147962
Bozeman, MT
Post #: 2
I love wood burning and can teach that if anyone wants! I would really love to learn to make cool items (like pendants, key chains, ornaments) utilizing old records and CDs and a heatgun. I just can't get my creative juices flowing enough to figure it out.
Bessie
user 108200582
Bozeman, MT
Post #: 3
I've got a wood burning kit to contribute! I also have ridiculous amounts of yarn I'd love to share...
Kailey Ann B.
user 109756892
Bozeman, MT
Post #: 1
I have some crafting paper, a hot glue gun, canvas, paint, sketch books and a bunch of other random stuff that I hardly ever use on my own time but always seem to collect that I would love to contribute/share! Also, my mom loves to make cards for all occasions and I think that would be a lovely idea for one night of crafting around the holiday seasons. I could also get some tips and ideas from her if anyone was ever interested. :3
Megan F.
user 120620932
Bozeman, MT
Post #: 2
I crochet, I'd be be happy to teach anyone interested. There's a ton of practical stuff and even more fun things you can make by crocheting. For example, I've made Iron Man gloves and I'm working on a Tom Baker Doctor Who scarf. You can also learn to make an amigurumi (stuffed doll) of just about anything!