Zollo is expanding , we are looking for a senior android developer to join our team and start building our android app from top to bottom.
Must have - few year android development, solid software development background (computer science degree or equivalent), self managed, can work in a dynamic informal environment.
Zollo is a social mobile service which helps consumers save money by comparing prices in the neighborhood for their entire grocery list. All it takes is a snapshot of a receipt, Zollo converts the receipt into a shopping list and shows the best stores taking into account distance, price and local deals. Each scanned receipt logs the prices at that specific store. This information is shared with the Zollo community.
Our vision is to empower consumer and finally bring transparency to this market.
contact: daniel [masked], [masked]
0 · August 22
This is just a short reminder for Tomorrow's upcoming GeekTalks meetup, where we get to host the one and only Irisi Shoor, Founder of VisualTao (Acquired by Autodesk) and Takipi, to talk about Guerilla Marketing for startups.
Our building (Hanechoshet 6) is right across a huge parking lot (Hanechoshet Parking Lot) and at the end of the street, there is another big one (HaBarzel Parking Lot).
The meetup will take place at the CoffeeTime, our in house Coffee Lounge at TheTime Offices, 3rd floor of the building.
As I mentioned before, seats are limited and counted by the people who RSVP'ed.
IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, PLEASE CHANGE YOUR RSVP STATUS so that other people would be able to take you seat.
See you on Tomorrow.
0 · August 12, 2012
We are a little over a week away, and we hope you are as excited as we are! Here are some tips from the networking pros at Bizzabo on how to maximize your networking opportunities:
- Try to meet new people - don't get stuck the entire day with people you already know.
- Set measurable goals for yourself - meeting 5 new people, meeting a UX expert, etc.. It’s best to go through the Bizzabo community and mark leads even before the conference starts.
- Show your value to new contacts, suggest introductions and see how you can help others to succeed.
- Relax, feel comfortable in your environment, look people in the eye when you talk to them.
- Most importantly - don't be shy, be social.
Download Bizzabo, join [Geektalks] From 0 to 1M Users: Guerilla Marketing for Startups community and start working the room from your phone!! http://www.bizzabo.com/download...
0 · August 4, 2012