addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Geo NoVA Message Board › GeoFanatics in Manassas Area

GeoFanatics in Manassas Area

Brian G.
geocrusader80
Manassas, VA
Post #: 3
I was just curious to know if I was the only one in the Manassas area...there never seems to be any gatherings in this neck of the woods. I would love to chat geo with anyone closeby.
Scott C.
ScottEvil
Reston, VA
Post #: 3
I'm in the Manassas area as well. I work in Reston and end up all over Northern VA it seems. Good to know there are others in my neck of the woods.
Brian G.
geocrusader80
Manassas, VA
Post #: 4
I work in Springfield and get out of work in the early afternoon so its difficult for me to travel all over NoVa during weekdays because of the traffic in VA. Any possible way to hold a future social gathering on a weekday in PW County? or maybe on a weekend in Fairfax County?
Scott C.
ScottEvil
Reston, VA
Post #: 4
The challenge of traveling around No. VA is the reason we move between locations. So far we have two good ones: The LightHorse in Alexandria and Carpool in Herndon. We've actually been wanting to do one in Fairfax for sure and I'm game for something in PWC. All we need is a good location. We're always open for suggestions.