addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Girl Develop It Philadelphia Message Board › Indyhall is open for new members. Sick of working alone? Try coworking!

Indyhall is open for new members. Sick of working alone? Try coworking!

Yasmine M.
myasmine
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 9
If you're tried of coffeeshops or aren't quite ready for office space and want a place you can work productively around other people, check out Indyhall. They just expanded into the first floor of their building and they're accepting new members. They have a range from full-time to basic membership where you rent a desk once a week. I'm part of the latter category and it works well for me because it includes Night Owls every Wednesday night which is what I primarily use my membership for.

Their latest blog post includes more info - http://www.indyhall.o...­. You can also browse the site for pictures.

If you have any questions about the space, just let me know. Or feel free to stop by their space, they're super friendly.