addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Girls (over 45) Just Wanna Have Fun Message Board › Forbes Galleries

Forbes Galleries

Ivy
user 11452341
Group Organizer
Forest Hills, NY
Post #: 113
I don't understand why there is still confusion. Forbes is listed 2x. Wherever you are listed, that is the schedule that you follow. The first Forbes group was from the original list of attendees. The 2nd Forbes group is from the waiting list.

I cannot make it any clearer.

I am about to cancel this whole meetup. It is ridiculous. It is obvious even on the HOME page that the times are different for the restaurant because the tours are at different times.

The restaurant CANNOT accommodate 32 ladies and we would never get out on time if such a large group had to pay at the same time.

I still have to CONFIRM Knickerbocker tomorrow since the manager who books groups wasn't in when I scheduled things and he needs to confirm that it is OK to have two staggered groups.

Otherwise, I will need to book a different restaurant for the 2nd group.

Ladies, just see where you are listed (you should know if you were on the waiting list or not before I moved you) and follow what it says. It shouldn't be this complicated. I did all the hard work. All you need to do is read the meetup page where you are listed and follow that time schedule.

Thank you.

Ivy