October 29, 2011 · 9:30 AM
Schema till lördag, 29 oktober/ Schedule for Saturday, 29 October
* Start at 09.30
- Andrew Dalke, on Python's other built-in data structures (~45 min)
* coffee break (around 10.30)
- Geoff Bache on the impact of GUI changes on tests (~45 min)
- Niklas Gustavsson, on Spotify's architecture (~45 min)
* Lunch (around 12.30)
- Armin Rigo on PyPy (~45 min)
- Open discussion on "The tools you use" (~30 min)
I'll have a set of topics about IDEs, testing,
profiling, networking libraries, etc. and let
people give feedback about the tools they use
or want to use.
* coffee break (around 15.00)
- Open Space; let's do some coding!
o Olof has offered to work with a group on programming
o Feel free to present your own group idea and get
others in on the fun. Ideas might be to try out pypy
or get started with ZeroMQ.