addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Graphic Designers & Creatives Meetup Message Board › ILLUSTRATORS & DESIGNERS NEEDED - INTERESTING PROJECT

ILLUSTRATORS & DESIGNERS NEEDED - INTERESTING PROJECT

Haley J.
user 28672742
Streatley, GB
Post #: 1
Hi everyone

I am trying to source and hire some key creatives to work on illustrations for a unique, bespoke jewelry line. To start the ball rolling in earnest I’m looking for illustrators who can take my concepts and work them into detailed drawings. These illustrations will then be viewed by a technical designer in order to provide a base/start point from which to estimate the feasibility of the product; much the same as the origins of couture fashion designs, but with Far More Detail. Illustrations won’t be sketched but will be completed in full so as to clearly convey the detail and style of a piece, without constructing the type of schematic blueprint diagram typically produced by high-end jewelry designers working to create traditional designs in gemstones and precious metals.

I have tried to research both websites - “tcdcconnect and portfolios.net’ - to which I've been referred. Both are pretty frustrating to try and navigate as there’s so much content that’s not English language. It’s a big hassle to keep translating with bing, and some pages aren’t even able to be translated at all. While I appreciate that many of you specialize in graphic web design, I’m posting this messae in the hope that some of you will respond and that we could arrange a meeting if it's good for us both.

I’m looking to collaborate with illustrators and designers who possess a sense of design wit and irony, who have some appreciation of history and current events and who are reasonably switched on to a variety of popular, contemporary ‘cultures’ and ‘sub-cultures’ - sounds like a tall order I know, but it sounds more complicated than it actually is, and I’m sure many of you will fit the bill. Anyway that’s my ideal wish list - it’s an interesting project to be sure. This is a fresh and unique line, real bespoke stuff and not the run of the mill motifs available everywhere.

If your interested, have questions or want to get in touch with me it’d be great to hear from you as I need to move fairly quickly on this.

My skype name is: haley.jsn

Best, Haley
A former member
Post #: 7
Haley,

I would like to talk to you more about your ideas and desired product.

I enjoy realistic illustration and cohesive design campaigns. I am actively involved in

Please look through my work at roxychristensen.com

Thank you,

Roxanne Christensen